Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orian

PostSubject: I am error.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh hi! I know I haven't been on in a little while, but here is something that I can share. I sort of get these weird visions in my head, after a time. I call them impressions. I know, I don't even know the meaning of the word, in an artistic sense, but, work with me, people. Embarassed

(a)Rin: Not many people play GW as much as I did/do. Even fewer actually achieve more with their time, too. I used to think I knew almost all there was to know, at least the important stuff, but you change that on a weekly basis. I'm a straight-line sort of player, but have learned to think in new ways. You've made me a smarter player. Also, I never knew ducks could be so funny.

Impression: You are the fox in our grove, a mischievous look about you, tail hanging off to the side as you perch somewhere with a view of everything, waiting to pounce on your next target.

Kwai: I wouldn't have ever gone back to GW if I didn't meet you that one random day. You reignited some past memories and I owe all of the new experiences to you. It was special that you thought I was worth bringing into your guild. You (and Tash) are always thinking of new, creative ideas, and your passions are thought-provoking and make me smile.

Impression: You are the butterfly in our grove. See, you may think of yourself more as a faerie, but this is my impression so nyah! Razz You flutter about, probably oogling some cute elvish girls from above. Hee! Smile

Fah: There was a time when I wasn't sure if you were going to like GW. You have very refined tastes, so it was really exciting when you stuck with it and started learning fast. Now look at you. About a year ago you were getting dragged along everywhere. Now you can go anywhere you want, without any help. I'm very proud to call you a good player, and my ally to fight alongside.

Impression: You are the white bunny rabbit, with floppy ears. Quietly nomming on some lettuce, you aren't afraid to steel sum of our foodz. But you're cute so we let you.

The rest of the Guild matters to me, so no one is left out. I simply play the most with the people above, and I know them deeper than skin-level, in different degrees.

Oh, what am I? Do I really have to have an embodiment? Well, actually, I think of myself as the resident squirrel. I'm always bouncing around to this place or that, and stuffing my cheek with loot for later.

I don't know why I have these impressions, but I felt like sharing. Do guild members mean anything to anyone else? If not, that's fine, I'm ok with being the weirdo. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kwaidan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am error.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

*snugs* That's really sweet, hon. :> Thanks for this! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am error.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1